BF Hardline beta feedback

I have been playing the Battlefield Hardline beta and have been writing down things I came across and thoughts I have had about the game. While playing, I have fun at times and I get frustrated at other times. I have posted this on BF Hardline's forums but I have no idea if the developers or anyone working on the game will see it, so here's my feedback:

Gameplay
-The time to kill (TTK) is too fast, feels like one shot kills at times
-Shotguns are too good at range, should be good in close quarters but not as good from mid-to-long ranges
-Remove or extremely lower the flinching when getting shot. It's way too much as it feels like BF4 flinching before the big September patch
-Remove all visual recoil
-The spawn system needs some work as I've spawned right near enemies quite a few times (in Conquest) and died instantly
-The BF4 reload bug is still there
-The POV when sitting in some vehicles as a passenger is a little weird, can't turn much to see out the windows
-Car physics don't feel good/smooth, something is off
-Too many battle pickups on Conquest
-Criminals on bank heist could possibly be spawn camped if cops know the map well, happened once in a round for me where we were able to keep the criminals in the alley
-Having trunk weapons is a little over-powered, there are already battle pickups, why have these too?
-Limit tripmines, they're just like claymores in BF4, cheap ways to get kills and not earn them, it's not needed
-RDS yellow triangle is a little annoying, possibly make it red and smaller?
-Feels like there are too many explosives, especially in Heist mode
-There should be a limit to how many snipers are allowed per team in heist mode
-I've seen dead bodies floating in mid-air, some have posted this on YouTube

Thoughts
-Make defib a little cheaper so more players buy it, that gadget promotes teamwork
-Hacker mode is over-powered, it takes stealth out of the game, it kills flanks and this is an infantry focused game
-There are too many things to spot you and put you on the mini-map like hacker mode, interrogate and spamming Q, I think it's too much
-I wish there was more destruction, but I've heard some say it is due to the old-gen consoles as to why this can't be done, if that is true then oh well nothing you can do I guess
-There are lots of voice callouts by your character, I once killed two guys back to back and the same "got that one" line was said twice with one being about a half second late

Battelog web site
-Making changes in-game to my loadout didn't seem to update on the Battlelog web site and vice versa
-On the Battlelog web site loadout page, when you change your primary weapon, it resets all of your attachments, so you have to re-select them all, this is annoying
-On the Battlelog web site loadout page, since we can purchase items from there, can our money be displayed maybe beside our name in large green numbers? Or somewhere noticeable? It would be more user-friendly that way.
-On the Battlelog web site loadout page, could you make it more obvious that the left column is for police and the second column is for criminals? Maybe above their respective columns, put "Police" and "Criminals"?
-Battle pickup stats don't seem to be getting tracked on the Battlelog stats page
-I think flags captured and flags defended should be tracked somewhere on the Overview page or have a more detailed stats page like BF4 with more stats listed (ammo resupplies, heals, revives, vehicles destroyed)
-In the leaderboards section, under "Weapons", it seems that LMG stats are not being tracked

That's all I have right now.