Warframe tip: How to get Arcane Adapters?

Warframe

In this Warframe tip blog post, I'm going to tell you how to get primary and secondary weapon Arcane Adapters. All you have to do is follow the steps below. Prerequisite: You do need to have completed the entire Star Chart to unlock the Steel Path and Teshin's "store" to buy those adapters.

Steps to get Arcane Adapters

  1. Go to any Relay
  2. When you land at a Relay, you can fast travel to "TESHIN" (on PC press ESC and select "FAST TRAVEL") and then walk up the stairs to him and "Talk"
  3. Select "The Steel Path Honors" in the menu that appears
  4. A screen will appear where you can purchase items from Teshin for "Steel Essence"
    • How do you get Steel Essence? You have to play The Steel Path mode

About this Warframe tip series

I'm just a casual Warframe player that plays the game for fun. I don't use meta loadouts/weapons/etc much so I'm not the person to ask about loadouts/mods/etc, I'm just a noob LOL. Anyways, at times I find myself asking how do I get item "X" or where do I go to farm item "Y" - so I thought I would put out some blog posts on where to find specific items. Of course I can look things up on the Warframe Fandom Wiki but sometimes it's hard to find information on there.

If there's a specific Warframe question you have, feel free to ask, I will try to help.