My Battlefield 5 Closed Alpha feedback

These are my thoughts after a few hours of playing the closed alpha:

  • The time to kill is too fast in my opinion, sometimes it feels like I die in one shot even when at full health
  • Hard to see due to the snow effects, especially inside houses
  • Can't knife fences
  • Frontal knife lock-you-in-animation is still a thing, shoot enemy then press f to win; why not make it swipe for frontal melee attacks and not lock you in an animation?
  • When close to a flag and I try to set an objective on a flag, I look up at the flag and the letter is gone, but it still lets me mark it
  • As a medic (actually any class since anyone can revive squad members), it is hard to see who wants to get revived, even hard to see the icon for when a player is down
  • Can you add downed teammates on the minimap so medics know where they can revive someone?
  • After reviving someone, I am frozen or stuck for a half-second before I can move, this has caused me to get killed
  • Can we customize what slot our gadgets go in (like in bf4), for example as the medic, I'm use to the med-pack as 3 and the syringe as 4, but BF5 alpha locks the syringe as 3 and med-pack as 4. Please don't lock certain gadgets in certain slots like in bf3.
  • I did not see sniper glint at all, this should be more noticeable
  • Auto-picking up ammo while in a gun fight is distracting, I rather you press E to pick up ammo from dead enemies than auto-pick it up