My BFV open beta feedback

I played the Battlefield V open beta and below is my feedback from my experience playing.

Out of a round

  • Your company, when viewing weapons, I can't see my stats for each weapon (kills, accuracy, etc), please add stats
  • Is there a way to remove a gun that you once created but now find ineffective? Or can you "re-upgrade" that gun? (Meaning refund the coins you used, then use them in a different tree)
  • Upgrades: faster bullets upgrade? Please no, remove this, the TTK is already really fast, feels like I'm playing hardcore already

In a round

  • Good to hear that we will be able to customize weapons during a round, that is a major feature not in beta
  • It's hard to tell when someone is calling for a revive or skipping it. Can you make it more obvious which is being called? Maybe the icon changes color if asking for a revive?
  • Is there an option to keep my health bar on screen as I have no idea when I'm low health, please add one
  • AT mines on ground, I have no idea if enemy or friendly, is there some way to tell us (with spotting not available anymore)?
  • Sometimes the kill cam doesn't show who killed me, is this a bug or intended?
  • As the medic reviving someone, you can't look around and see if danger is incoming
  • The gray/white player uniforms are hard to see on the snow map
  • Assault rocket launcher should be unlocked a lot sooner
  • Rotterdam map, the empty shops, will there be items (tables, chairs, etc) added inside them before launch? Right now empty rooms feels kind of bad/empty/unfinished
  • I haven't seen sniper glint much at all, but I get killed by snipers all the time

Squad spawn screen

  • I don't like it being full screen, maybe make it 50% of screen, add options to switch weapons/classes, UI needs more fine-tuning