Do not buy The Day Before

Another day, another trash zombie game. Today that game is The Day Before. The game barely has zombies and no melee... no melee in a zombie game. Do not buy this early access game. Wait a few years to see if the developers actually improve the game at all, fix the issues and add content. Good luck with that lol. I've included three videos below that all go over the game and show gameplay, but check out YouTube for many more videos.


The Day Before - Before You Buy (Video by gameranx)

Video description: The Day Before (PC) has launched in early access. Let's talk about it.


The Sad Reality of The Day Before (Video by BigfryTV)

Video description: The Day Before is NOTHING like what we we're initially shown. What a wild release day lol. Update: BigfryTV posted another video about this game, making some good points, check it out on YouTube.


I Tried Playing The Day Before! (Video by AngryJoeShow)

Video description: I Played The Day Before not the Day After and here is what happened! I beat it instantly and become God! SERVER CONNECTION PROBLEM! Then I ascended to a new plane of existence. My people need me. Farewell!