Ghost Recon Wildlands: Closed Beta videos

I was lucky enough to get invited to the Ghost Recon: Wildlands Closed Beta (on PC) and I had some fun playing the game. I wanted to share two videos with you that I made from playing the game.

The first video is a funny moment that happened to me, as in one of the first missions at the beginning of the game, I had to rescue someone being held captive and have them follow me to safety. Remember kids, always look both ways before crossing the street, because something like this could happen to you.

Always Look Both Ways Before Crossing the Street

I read on Reddit that shooting car tires and windows will make them smoke and eventually blow up, so I had to test this myself as you can see in my second video below. This "mechanic" reminded me of a game from way back on PlayStation 2 (maybe GTA 3 or GTA Vice City?) and I'm kind of dumbfounded why the developers made it work like this in a 2017 game.

Shooting Car Tires and Windows Blows Them Up