New gameplay of The Day Before game

Today IGN put out an exclusive video with some gameplay footage of the upcoming game, The Day Before, which you can watch below. The game looks promising, the graphics look pretty good for a small studio and the gameplay in the video looked ok, nothing special really.

I did crack up at a lot of the comments on the video. People noted how it takes around 10 shots from the rifle to put down a zombie while the handgun it took 3-4 shots; and the player found a "Lola Cola" truck with bottles and they could only take one. I thing I noticed that I didn't see brought up in the comments is that there appears to be no body dismemberment when taking out zombies. Most zombie games these days have that, especially the heads because of headshots. If you watched the video let me know what you thought about it.

The Day Before - Exclusive Official Gameplay Trailer