Saints Row reboot reveal trailer

Today during Gamescom 2021 we got to see the reveal trailer for a new Saints Row game that will be a reboot. I'm a fan of the Saints Row franchise, even though I only played the first three games as I was not interested in the fourth game with its superpowers/simulation/alien theme it had going on.

For me personally I enjoyed the trailer and I'm excited for a new SR game, but looking at the comments and like/dislike ratio on all of the Saints Row trailers on YouTube, fans are not happy with the direction it looks like the game is going. I can see why some people think the game looks "calmer" than past SR ganes though. Some others complained that there wasn't enough purple in the trailer. All I can say is that we've only seen the reveal trailer so relax and let's see what else the Deep Silver Volition team releases in terms of trailers/gameplay/photos for the game. What do you think of the SR reveal trailer?

Saints Row Reboot - Reveal Trailer | gamescom 2021

Video description: Get a first look at the brand new Saints Row reboot in this cinematic reveal trailer, shown during gamescom 2021. This Saints Row remake is more of a reboot, as it doesn't follow the story of any previous Saints Row game. Saints Row release date is February 2022.