Game reviews for Battlefield 2042

Battlefield 2042

I previously made a post with other's thoughts on Battlefield 2042 and then another post with my own thoughts and feedback. When BF 2042 was released, I was going to post the reviews by IGN and GameSpot but after watching them I did not feel comfortable including them because they didn't mention or show some of the major issues the game had at launch and features that were left out of the game. I was wrong though, I should have posted them and made notes about what I thought they were missing, my apologies to anyone who came here looking for more reviews for BF 2042. I have included a few Battlefield 2042 video reviews from various YouTubers and gaming media below.

Disclaimer: Just a reminder that everyone has their own opinions, not everyone likes what you like, so it's always good to get a wide range of opinions and watch gameplay before making a decision about playing/purchasing any game. Make sure to check out your favorite content creators and gaming media outlets for reviews, info and more about this game.


Battlefield 2042 reviews

Battlefield 2042 - Angry Review by AngryJoeShow


Battlefield 2042 Review... this one Hurts by diehardGG


A Brutally Honest Review Of Battlefield 2042 by Downward Thrust


Battlefield 2042... Don't waste your money... by JayzTwoCents


Battlefield 2042 Review by IGN

This IGN review was done on PC and at the end of the video the reviewer gave the game a 7 rating (Good).


Battlefield 2042 Review by GameSpot

At the end of the video the GameSpot reviewer gave the game a 7 rating.


One more Battlefield 2042 Review

I also wanted to mention the Battlefield 2042 review by Baron over at Lv1 Gaming, as I respect his opinion. He played BF 2042 on Xbox Series X and did not experience the mess that is on PC. So from his experience he had a good time and gave it a 7.8 rating. I recommend giving his article review a read, especially if you play on the same console.