Contraband official reveal trailer

I somehow missed the trailer for the upcoming game Contraband during E3 2021, which you can watch below, but after viewing it I am putting it on my list of games to watch and see what happens. The reveal trailer doesn't tell us much, just that the game is a co-op open world heist game that is being developed by Avalanche Studios, the developers behind the Just Cause series. From the trailer, I get the feeling that the heists are not going to be like the ones in the Payday games where you rob banks and vaults for money, but more like a treasure heist or search for treasure jobs similar to the Uncharted games. Now I could be way off but that's what the trailer left me thinking. What do you think the Contraband heists will be like?

Contraband - Official Reveal Trailer | E3 2021