Call of Duty: Vanguard & Warzone season 3 'Classified Arms' cinematic

Today Call of Duty released a cinematic named 'Classified Arms' for season 3 of Call of Duty: Vanguard & Warzone, which you can watch below. At the end of the cinematic it states that season 3 is coming on April 27th. Also at the end of the cinematic, the soldiers hear some strange sounds from a device, which to me sound like it's either from zombies or some kind of monster. Then I checked the comments on the video and people are saying the sound is an "orca-like" sound from Godzilla. You can read more about this on an IGN article that included some fans putting pieces together.

I tried Call of Duty: Vanguard while it was free during its two week free trial but I didn't really feel it (check out my video). If they do add Godzilla to the game in some way, I may have to check it out. I will definitely be checking out YouTube videos whenever this comes out to see if it is true. My biggest question though is... can I play as Snoop Dogg and fight Godzilla? LOL


Season Three ‘Classified Arms’ Cinematic | Call of Duty: Vanguard & Warzone

Video description: Task Force Harpy have discovered treasure troves of classified arms. The truth will soon be unearthed.