Battlefield 4: Tips & Tricks - Operation Metro 2014 Revive Bug Workaround

Here's my first ever YouTube video where I posted a video showing a workaround for the Battlefield 4 Operation Metro 2014 revive bug. If you've played Operation Metro on BF4 then you're most likely aware of the revive bug where you can't revive your teammates at the bottom of the escalators. Well it turns out, if you are on the escalator above your dead teammate, you can revive your teammate. Watch the video to see it in action. It's not 100% as sometimes your teammates disappear quickly it seems. I did not see this workaround posted anywhere else so that's why I made this video. Let me know if you have also done this workaround and revived your teammate. This footage is from the PC.


*I had to re-upload this video because the music I originally used in the outro was the wrong music.