Welcome to my gaming blog

Hi, I go by the name BostonGamer21 but feel free to call me Boston. I have created this blog to share videos I post on YouTube and also to talk about gaming news and anything related to gaming that interests me.

So who am I? Well I'm a married man, born and raised in Boston, MA. I grew up playing video games on the original Nintendo, GameBoy, Sega Genesis, PlayStation, PlayStation 2 and now PC and the Xbox 360. My favorite platform to play games on is the PC. You can read more about me on my about page.

I enjoy watching gaming videos on YouTube and I wanted to give back to the gaming community by creating videos with tips and cool and funny moments. You can find my YouTube channel at this URL: www.youtube.com/user/BostonGamer21. You can also follow me on Twitter here: twitter.com/BostonGamer21.

You can find my content that I create at these tags:

Some of the more popular tags on the blog include:


Post updated on 8/20/2022