Battlefield 4: Weapon completion update #1

So I've been meaning to post this sooner and in more depth than when I post a quick note on Twitter saying what Battlefield 4 weapons I recently finished (meaning I got the dog tag for that weapon and unlocked all of the weapon's attachments).

This past week I've finished the: M4 carbine, CZ-3A1 PDW and the SCAR-H SV DMR. Currently now I'm trying to finish the MTAR-21 carbine and the LSAT LMG.

Here's an overview of the weapons I have now finished unlocking the dog tags for and unlocked all of their attachments.

Assault Rifles
ACE 23
AEK-971
Famas
M416
F2000
M16A4
L85A2
AUG A3

Carbines
ACE 52 CQB
AK 5C
ACW-R
ACE 21 CQB
A-91
M4
SG553

Shotguns
None

Light Machine Guns
MG4
AWS
M249
PKP Pecheneg

Personal Defense Weapons
P90
JS2
CZ-3A1

Designated Marksman Rifles
M39 EMR
SCAR-H SV

Sniper Rifles
None

Hand Guns
None