Zombies Ate My Neighbors and Ghoul Patrol announcement trailer

Some nostalgia here as an official announcement trailer has been posted by IGN for Zombies Ate My Neighbors and Ghoul Patrol, check out the trailer down below. If you have no idea what that is well Zombies Ate My Neighbors (came out in 1993 for Super NES and Sega Mega Drive/Genesis) and its sequel, Ghoul Patrol (came out in 1994 for Super NES) were fun zombie games on the old consoles.

The new game will have new features such as saving, two player local co-op and achievements. The game will be coming out on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PC (Windows), and Xbox One on June 29th.

When I was younger I remember playing Zombies Ate My Neighbors on Super NES a few times when I visited one of my cousin's home and had so much fun. I just may be getting this on PC when it comes out in June.

Zombies Ate My Neighbors and Ghoul Patrol - Official Announcement Trailer

Video description:
Take a look at the announcement trailer, and enjoy 16-bit classic gaming in Zombies Ate My Neighbors and its sequel, Ghoul Patrol, coming to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One. Zeke & Julia are back to save the neighborhood from Zombies, Mummies, and more.