A look at 10 new survival games in 2022

Today Gameranx released a video where they listed their top 10 new survival games of 2022, which you can watch below. A lot of these games are looking good and I've been watching for news. The top 10 list includes:

  • V Rising
  • Little Devil Inside
  • Rooted
  • Derelicts
  • Nightingale
  • Dead Matter
  • Occupy Mars: The Game
  • Night is Coming
  • Frostpunk 2
  • Sons of The Forest
  • Raft

One game that I'm hesitant about is Dead Matter, as this game seems to be in some development trouble as some people have left and I think they took a long break, but I'm hoping for the best as I've been interested in this game since I first heard about it.


Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2022

Video description: Looking for a survival game on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S/One, or Switch? We've got you covered with these survival games for 2022.