Just Cause Mobile... just cause $$$

Today the Square Enix Presents live stream showed upcoming games and updates on some of their current games. The game that caught my attention, in a bad way, was Just Cause Mobile. What the? Mobile? For real? No, it's not a new game in the series but what appears to be a cash grab mobile game using the "Just Cause" brand. Most likely the publishers and developers saw how much money Call of Duty mobile is making and were probably like 'hey, let's do that with Just Cause.' I'm a big fan of the Just Cause series as I played the second, third and fourth games, but I don't play mobile games so I won't be touching this game. As someone joked in the YouTube comments, the bad guy appears to be Amazon's Jeff Bezos.

Just Cause Mobile - Official Cinematic Trailer | Square Enix Presents 2021