Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge trailer

Today the reveal trailer for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge was released (watch it below) and to most people's surprise, myself included, it brought nostalgia as it included alpha gameplay that looked like it came straight out from the old TMNT arcade game. Oh man when I saw the side-scrolling action with all four turtles fighting the "Foot Clan" all I could do was smile.

I know, I'm showing my age talking like this, but back when I was a kid, my younger brother and I occasionally went to an arcade that had the old TMNT arcade game and we had a lot of fun playing that game. Quarter after quarter we spent, but we never were able to beat it. I will be keeping an eye out for this game, hoping for the best, and maybe my brother and I can play this game together.

The game's story: With Bebop and Rocksteady amassing gizmos to support Krang and Shredder’s latest scheme, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge finds the turtles battling through a breathless tour of iconic TMNT locations to thwart their nemeses' most diabolical plan yet. Armed with shell-shocking new abilities built on a foundation of classic brawling mechanics, the gang are in for an exhilarating, Foot Clan-stomping romp leading them through the sewers and bustling boroughs of New York City all the way to Dimension X.
Source: Polygon.com

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge - Official Reveal Trailer