Game reviews for The Ascent

The Ascent was released today and it's a game I've been looking out for as I want to try it out at some point. I have not purchased/played the game yet but I've been checking out reviews on YouTube today and it seems most people like it but they have some things they would change about it. I've embedded a review from Legacy Gaming down below and I also added links to other reviews on YouTube below it, that you can check out. If you have played The Ascent, please do leave a comment and let us know what you think about it.

The Ascent Review - Is It Worth Your Time | 50+ Hour Review (Spoiler Free) by Legacy Gaming

Video description: The Ascent is one of the most interesting games of 2021, but can a team of just 12 developers create an immersive, cyberpunk world, and will it win over casual and hardcore fans eager to get their hands on the next big ARPG. In this 'Worth Your Time' review Codiak, and Livid, put their 50+ hours of experience to the test, breaking down the major systems, and sharing their thoughts about the game, and if it's worth your time.


More reviews of "The Ascent" on YouTube