Wanting more from Far Cry 6 and my in-game photos

Far Cry 6

First let me just say, all together, I enjoyed Far Cry 6. I loved the map, enjoyed all of the characters and weapons but I was a little disappointed with the ending of the story (no spoilers). I completed the Far Cry 6 story a few months ago and I still stand by what I said back in October 2021:

The criticism about FC6 not really changing from past titles is true and warranted, it uses the same formula with some UI and system changes so if you are tired of the FC games then this isn't for you. If you enjoy the beautiful locations and action of past FC games then I recommend you pick this one up.

Source: Game reviews for Far Cry 6

I recently uninstalled Far Cry 6 and I was thinking, the game had such a beautiful map, I wish more was done/added to the game after you finished the story. Yes, there were the three DLCs, three crossover missions, and post-story "missions" where you fight enemies to retake parts of the map to earn rewards but I feel that the developers could have kept this game going and alive, and do something with this large beautiful map. If you played the game, do you feel the same?


Far Cry 6 in-game photos

As I stated before, Far Cry 6 has a beautiful map and while I played the game I took photos with the in-game camera mode. I thought I would share some of them here. Click the images to see larger versions.

Far Cry 6 in-game photo
Far Cry 6 in-game photo
Far Cry 6 in-game photo
Far Cry 6 in-game photo
Far Cry 6 in-game photo
Far Cry 6 in-game photo
Far Cry 6 in-game photo
Far Cry 6 in-game photo
Far Cry 6 in-game photo
Far Cry 6 in-game photo
Far Cry 6 in-game photo
Far Cry 6 in-game photo
Far Cry 6 in-game photo
Far Cry 6 in-game photo
Far Cry 6 in-game photo
Far Cry 6 in-game photo
Far Cry 6 in-game photo
Far Cry 6 in-game photo
Far Cry 6 in-game photo
Far Cry 6 in-game photo
Far Cry 6 in-game photo
Far Cry 6 in-game photo
Far Cry 6 in-game photo
Far Cry 6 in-game photo