Future Games Show summer 2023 livestream

Earlier today the Future Games Show livestream showed trailers and gameplay of upcoming games. You can watch the livestream video below to check out the trailers.

For me personally, it was great to see something from Instinction (see my previous posts about this game) as I've been following that game since their announcement trailer in 2021. Other games that caught my eye were: Life by You, Deathground, Daymare: 1994 Sandcastle, and The Precinct. I've been already following most of these games but it was good to see them shown in this showcase. How about you, did any games shown interest you?


Future Games Show Summer Showcase 2023 Livestream

Video description: Future Games Show returns on June 10 as part of #IGNSummerOfGaming. Catch gaming showcase hosted by Yuri Lowenthal and Laura Bailey at 10am PT / 1pm ET on IGN.